As a parent, learning about the products you buy for your baby is a top priority; and wipes are amongst the most important baby products to research. Do you know what your wipes are made of?
When it comes to baby wipes, parents rightfully have definitive preferences. It’s obvious that cotton has the attributes that parents are looking for, as 77% of consumers choose cotton when it comes to wipes. In a report published by Cotton Incorporated, we learn that numbers don’t lie: cotton is the top choice:
- 92% of parents find softness important/88% associate softness with cotton
- 96% of parents find safety (no irritation) important//85% associate safety with cotton
- 81% of parents find absorbency important/71% associate absorbency with cotton
- 94% of parents find quality of product important/75% associate quality with cotton
That same Cotton Incorporated piece also compared cotton to rayon and polypropylene for wipe performance. In four key categories, cotton prevailed. In fact, the only advantage over cotton went to polypropylene in dry strength—which is typically not an important factor for baby wipes. In absorbency, cleaning, and softness, cotton was a clear winner.
How can you tell that wipes are truly cotton?
Simple: the Seal of Cotton. In continuing with their findings, Cotton Incorporated also uncovered these stats:
- 95% of consumers know exactly what the trademarks means
- 91% of consumers believe the trademark on packaging means the product contains cotton
- 90% of consumers believe products featuring the trademark are soft, comfortable, natural, and high-quality
Quality, softness, and safety
It goes without saying, but your baby’s comfort and safety is the only thing that truly matters. When it’s Purified Cotton®, you can be completely worry-free because you know the wipes you’re using are top-of-the-line cotton. Quality, softness, and safety are parents’ top requirements and Purified Cotton® meets all of them.